LIVING GENEROUSLY ISN'T ABOUT MONEY. IT'S ABOUT ALLOWING GOD TO CHANGE YOU.
Your generosity changes lives – including yours. We see God at work every day through healed families, restored faith, and stronger communities. When we put God above material things, we declare our trust and faith in him and invite his blessings into our lives.
LIVING GENEROUSLY ISN'T A TRANSACTION. IT'S A RELATIONSHIP.
The Bible teaches us a baseline standard for giving: it’s called a tithe. When we give the first 10% of our income to the church, we put God first in our lives. But it's not about the transaction—it's about putting our relationship with God above everything else. Tithing is the foundation of our giving. It’s an act of worship that expresses our thanks, faith, and love for God and others.
LIVING GENEROUSLY ISN'T A ONE-TIME THING. IT'S A LIFESTYLE.
God has called us to live generously. We do this when we respond to God by supporting the needs of the church, community and world—when we serve others and share our time, talents and finances. We do this when we pray for people, show love, and live each day with God's wisdom. We do this by celebrating what God is doing—in our church and in the lives of others.
Click the EGive button below to go to our secure Edinbrook EGive page.
Follow these instructions to give using our mobile App:
- Download the free SecureGive app from App Store or Google Play store.
- Open the app and search for Edinbrook Church by name or by location (phone GPS enabled or type in zip code).
- Tap "Edinbrook Church" once you find it and select the green circle to “set home organization.”
- Select “give” and a new page will pop up in your browser.
- Enter your cell phone number and password to login or create an account. You may also choose to give without setting up an account.
- Select transaction type.
- Enter the donation amount into whichever category you select.
- Donor may enter a message on this page before continuing if they desire or you can skip this step.
- If this is a first time donation, credit card info will need to be entered. There is an option to save this as a default card at this point.
- Tap “Submit”.
- Confirm amount.
Text to Give
Follow the steps below to text give:
- Text the word "General" and amount to the number 763-225-1100 (ex. General 100 - There must be a space between the keyword and amount)
- You will receive a text link to sign into their SecureGive account or create a new one.
- Sign in or create an account and save a payment method to be used for text giving.
- When this is complete, you will receive a text asking to confirm the donation by texting Y.
- You will receive a thank you notification, via text, and by email.
- The next time you would like to give by text, simply type the word "General" and the amount and you will receive a request to confirm with Y. After replying, you will receive a confirmation that your donation was processed.
- We recommend you save this number (763-225-1100) in your phone for future use.
- You can text a question mark "?" to be sent helpful tips or to be sent the link to change/update their saved payment information.
- You can text STOP to deactivate text giving from their phone.